- 1 Belthorn XTal Filter
- 2 Bridge for N2PK VNA
- 3 reconstruction filter and amplifier for AD9951 DDS
- 4 VNA fast detector board
- 5 AD9850 DDS VFO
- 6 Alt/Az sat tracking motor
- 7 Arduino workshop April 2015
- 8 RCL Harec cursus
- 9 Olimex Olinuxuino interface to N2PK
- 10 Step attenuator
- 11 AD9951 board
- 12 Etherkit CRX1
- 13 70MHz amplifier
- 14 test VNA ON7UM
- 15 CX-10 and USRP
Belthorn XTal Filter
- Ceramic caps didn't work very well:
- Low Q factor
- high tolerances
- Refitting with styroflex caps, but I'm missing some values.
2014-03-27: Built new filter, works ok (Currently testing with VNA)
Bridge for N2PK VNA
reconstruction filter and amplifier for AD9951 DDS
STATUS: ready for testing
- Need to caracterize the filter and test the MMIC amplifier.
Tested at RCL. Filter is ok. Amplifier oscillates.
2014-03-28: Refitted the MAR-8 bias resistor with 100 Ohm (was 10 Ohm, oops). Also installed the 3dB attenuator at the MAR-8 input. Should operate at somewhere 7-8V now.
VNA fast detector board
Plan: to redraw the fast detector board with kicad, and order PCB's with OSHPark.
AD9850 DDS VFO
STATUS: writing software.
Alt/Az sat tracking motor